Once upon a time, many moons ago, I went to Niagra Falls. Then, some number of
moons later, I went again. The pictures in this section were taken on one or the
other of those two trips. They're all intermingled here, to form an amusing
story, of sorts. Fortunately, since we more or less did the same things both
times we were there, this doesn't make for very many interruptions in the
story telling (we can discuss later how lame it is to take the same vacation
twice. What can I say? It seemed like a good idea at the time).
Nevertheless, the places are REAL. The participants are NOT
actors. They are actual people, visiting Niagra Falls for no good reason. Both
parties have agreed to dismiss their shame at having visited the same place
twice, and have their pasts dredged up here, in our forum. The picture page.
(my apologies to Judge Wapner)
- Getting prepared to go on a trip
- Lesson 1: How not to take a picture of yourself
- The place I sat for 2 mind numbing hours
- Lester B. Pearson airport, in passing
- A hotel room
- On our way to a good time
- The bird's the word
- A little taste of home
- Someone famous?
- Scoping out the situation
- Being a mallrat
- A fountain, fount-ing
- On our way to Niagra Falls
- High quality Niagra Falls Shopping
- The big apple.. sort of..
- Lesson 2: Another way not to take a picture of yourself
- Where's Tatoo and Mr. Rourke?
- The Street Of Fun
- A broken fountain
- Another broken fountain
- Some flowers or something
- Is that a tower in your pocket or are you happy to see me?
- The lame American Falls
- The amazing Canadian falls!
- The Rainbow Bridge
- A fountain that worked
- Back to the airport
- The airport
- Ready for takoff
- Landed safely
- Heading home
- Almost there
- Home at last